You may of been dreaming of your big day since you were little you may of fallen in love with a venue that you were a guest at. However you found your dream wedding venue my five top tips would be:
1. Set a budget, and try to stick to it! There are lots of different venues all with different styles and costs.
2. Make sure there is enough space for all your guests, whether that's the 300 evening guests or the 10 guests at your small intimate wedding.
3. Location - You’re likely to have family and friends across the country, so choosing a location will be key to making sure everyone can attend.
4. If you really want a particular supplier - caterer, photobooth or even an ice sculpture make sure your venue can accommodate this.
5. Visit, research and get that 'feeling' - there's no rush, visit the venue a couple of times, read other couples reviews and envisaged your day there.
I hope this has helped you find your perfect venue, have a look at my previous blogs on different venues based in North Devon and remember to take a look at my wedding cake and wedding catering that I have available.
Helping you to plan your wedding in the North Devon and North Cornwall
Bespoke Wedding Cakes And Event Catering
Im Jax, I own Jax's Cakes 'N' Bakes which I set up in 2014. I offer luxury cakes and catering for all occasions. I have decided to start writing this blog to help you with your wedding planning so over the next few months I will be sharing wedding venues, hints and tips and local suppliers. To get updates about my blog first subscribe here.