14/10/2018 0 Comments
1. Do some research, different fayres will attract different suppliers. Follow some venues or suppliers on instragram or facebook that you like the look of see if they are advertising any fayres or open days they are holding or attending. Some fayres have catwalks at set times, some have wondering catwalks. Certain fayres if you pre book the bride and groom get in free, some fayres are free for all.
2. If you have attended a fayre before you will realise that the first question most suppliers ask is 'When are you getting married?' If you don't have a date set, then have a rough time of year. This just helps suppliers as they can suggest whats best for example what flowers are in season.
3. Know your style. Whether its vintage, boho or circus know your theme. Most fayres will let you know what suppliers are attending. Pick out ones that you want to talk to especially if you are going to a national wedding fayre you will need to prioritise.
4. Make a plan, how far are you down your to do list? Set your self an achievable goal such as finding the next supplier or suppliers on your list. This will stop it feeling overwhelming and you will feel like you have accomplished something at the fayre. Take a note pad to jot down anything important.
5. Choose who you are taking! Hubby to be or maybe grab the bridesmaids and have a girly day out. If possible leave the children at home if you or whoever you take has any, as your there to plan your wedding, if you are watching the children you may worry about them getting bored and miss some suppliers.
Now you know how to maximise your time www.jaxscakesnbakes.com/wedding-fayres.html at a wedding fayre check out www.jaxscakesnbakes.com/wedding-fayres to see some great fayres in North Devon featuring photographers, stylists, florists and with cake and catering from me!
Helping you to plan your wedding in the North Devon and North Cornwall
Bespoke Wedding Cakes And Event Catering
Im Jax, I own Jax's Cakes 'N' Bakes which I set up in 2014. I offer luxury cakes and catering for all occasions. I have decided to start writing this blog to help you with your wedding planning so over the next few months I will be sharing wedding venues, hints and tips and local suppliers. To get updates about my blog first subscribe here.